Friday, June 22, 2007

What the hell/heaven is original thinking?

I have to explain to many people what is the difference between taking others thoughts and speaking in their tongue without thinking. THINKING is really a different thing from eating, sleeping and various activities performed by human. It involves the mind only. The velocity of thoughts are faster than light and goes beyond space.

Original thought is construction of my own thoughts. They came in mind. It can be absurd or extraordinary but cannot be normal. You cannot expect a normal thing from insane person....

Here, they are just crappy but sometimes funny ideas are born in my mind. I just nourish them through my bad grammar but enthusiasm of writing. Wase bhi, nothing is impossible. So, I do nothing. Hence thinking by default only...

1 comment:

  1. Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

    ReplyDelete