Friday, May 9, 2008

Declaration of Independence of Mechanical Engineer@ ITBHU


I have become Mechanical Engineer!!
Today,
Roll no. 20040603 proclaim the independence of himself from Mechanical Engineering Department.
I have become free.
I am free from clutches of Mechanical Engineering Department.
I am free from bondage of teachers, grades (Not Applicable for me), department and university.

The joy is not on surface. It is deep within the soul. A calm relaxation is filling my soul.
It feels like a dream after rigorous tussle of me vs department from 3 years.
Endless circle of Attendance, Labs, Classes and Exams are over.

For 4 years,I was tortured by this perfect system (Super strong on papers) and now I am the distinguished alumni of 2008 Batch.

I have crossed the Baitarani river of Mech. Eng. @ ITBHU.
For naives, Baitarani river is South Gate of hell for the sinners who suffer the worst tortures in the river that holds 'boiling hot blood and flesh.

For no dues ,only few administrative loopholes are to be filled.
All the B.Tech. and B.T.P. viva is over;
The end of engineering era is done for me.

Till results are announced,i enjoy myself as a 8/8 Mechanical Engineer.
#The shadows of supplementary exams are not coming till 24th, hence a sense of relief is there.I have not got any backlog in 7th sem. and hoping same luck for 8th sem.#
I have great regards for Sharma Sir and and Zaheer Sir for their care.
Now, its time to say GoodBye to Department.

"Aaj Shaam Deprtment ke samne jashn hoga";

3 comments:

  1. Haha
    Great Post.... specially the part about Baitarani river was something that had been given a deep thought.....
    but u have missed some points like discussing abt Fakkas and Fakka Committee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really i missed the fakkaa and fakka committee.I will incorporate it in next attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U are such an idiotic creature ..that only god can understand u ...Pehle too saale gaali deta hai bhu ko ..phir saale bolta hai ki now u will carry dignity and name of bhu forward ..

    ReplyDelete