Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Remains of the Day

This post was written in May and saved as draft. I don't want to express my feeling about these beautiful dying moments in words. After a long thinking process, I am publishing about my last days in ITBHU.

A part of me is dying slowly without any whisper.I am not even mourning or thinking about it. Only few days of my precious college life is with me .Clock ticks and a moment is stolen from mine last days in ITBHU.

I feel like a person whose 4 years in ITBHU can reflect on a day's work. Evening is symbolic for last year, when one can look back and assess one's college life. I had never feel so much dejected and sad in 4 years. This moment of separation from beloved college and friends is haunting me. Thought of not coming here in July seems strange to me. Everybody, I shared my best years of life are scattered. We will meet anywhere in future but this chemistry of love and hate will be missing. Fresh air in the morning,Late night outs in semester downloading latest movies from DC++ will be missed by each of us.

The Professional world is coming down to me with a furious pace.Stake of mine survival in professional world of Sharks, piranhas and alligators is very low. I am a lone fish whose only pleasure is his solitude.

I want to make confession on this day. I don't like personally all of the mine colleagues but respect and adore few of them for their brilliance in their area of work. I don't enjoy good relationship with few batch mates but really praise their hard work. I was also saddened by the negative mindset of some people. There is major problem of jealous behavior from most people on others achievement in our college. They make it habit of scrutinizing others hard work under cheap labels. A sense of appreciation of things is missing. I hope that we can mature as a person to enjoy each other success and stand for each other in crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment