Monday, March 23, 2009

In Exile

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. " ~Attributed to Mark Twain, unconfirmed

Explore what? Dream why? Discover whom?
Blah blah blah..............
See the image of fucker, self obsessed vanity driven pseudo human in transition state between reality and dream. The life is bullshit, it ends with death. Avoid it haa!!!
Why I am writing these preachy and intellectual bakwaas over my blog. Holy scriptures are more preachy and causes more bloodshed on the name of religion. And that mighty smart God is playing a comic to an audience that's afraid to laugh. Atheism, eternity, spiritualism are mere words, nothing else..

I am not high on opium or drugs. Just bored with life. Yeh Duniya Agar Mil bhi jaaye tho kya hai? The losers song is buzzing my mind while undergods are shining. Bye bye cruel world

There is a growing section of self proclaimed “Intellectual" whose only purpose of living seems to revolve around ridiculing the free spirited nature of more jovial companions. The life of the intellect is seldom envy worthy..

I wasn’t born to follow....

There are also bunch of guys following latest trend without inherting the tacit knowledge behind them. The habits come first and justification afterwards. They assume thattaking weed, drinking alcohol, smoking ciggarates and hearing hard rock is the coolest thing. Cult Followers....

I wasn’t born to follow....

Truth has been experienced only by very few people in the world; others have simply followed borrowed knowledge. The brave one, the courageous one, would like to know the truth on his own. Puff truth for sex manic.Ohh a wild goose chase or great american dream of non conformist....

I wasn’t born to follow....

A single individual can make a difference.
Even then I scream that I wasn’t born to follow. I am the greatest cynic in the universe..
Why at the end of the day we all want to feel we are more than a speck of sand in the universe.

O humans, Decipher these lines as a trivia from your rational minds till my return!!!!

Ellipse and short cut are always where you don't expect and the focus always where you never goes....
OR
Time never dies. The circle is never round.

I am stopping blogging till I become nerd/normal enough to talk to you. I am going from blogland on self imposed exile my fellow friends or foes. Only shoonya is in my insane mind. Oh, nihilistic God, I wanted to take a vow of silence, like you. But this heavenly beauty merits words....

2 comments:

  1. freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose...
    - me and bobby mcgee ....

    and be free -- don't let the world hold you back.... don't worry about what people think about you. afterall "sita bhi yahan badnaam huvi" ...:)

    thankyou for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for encouraging comment in mine troubled times and pain for going through such cynical post.

    ReplyDelete