Thursday, April 16, 2009

Do the Right Thing

I had taken a decision long ago to give 10% of my income to charitable cause. Yesterday, I fulfilled my oath and donated 10% of my first month salary to Ramakrishna Math. In this moment, I wanted to thanks my parents who do not burden me with any financial liability. I do not have very huge salary but I am much content with great friends, family and moderate income. I believe that there is something called as social responsibility. If I couldn't remain happy with 90% of my income, then spending full income on my pleasures is a lost cause. I have made only monetary contribution to the institution. The grass root involvement of mine with the underprivileged is far away dream. I hope that someday I can help in making a deprived child into good & responsible person. I propose all dear youth readers to at least get involved in some good social activity.

2 comments: