Saturday, November 21, 2009

Somebody to Love

I have grew up believing that my life will be perfect when I will meet the special one, just by divine fate. But true love doesn't fall in your arms, you have to get it. As I grew wiser with each passing moment, I learned the reality of fragile relations. I was falling for one way love in blindfold fashion.

Love is not a season that comes again and again unlike true love discovered by one of my close friend. There is the wall of casualty around me. I don't know when it will come down. Loneliness is underrated and different from alienation. It also occurs in relations when people pretend to be happy. I am living alone in the mob of relationship, with none to share myself. I require makeover, a complete overhauling is required of my mentality. How much it is important to express yourself in the love !!!

Females either look good or they look very good still the secret lies in compatibility. And when I will feel the warmth of intimate love. People can remain good friend for lifetime. There was a time of innocence and infatuation but I have surpassed that time. The worst thing you can do is to label a relationship. It steals the closeness and affection of the relation. If there is a love, it will blossom one day...

2 comments:

  1. What or rather 'Who' is the source of inspiration for this post ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one, only warning by my parents that I will ne married in 3 years maximum.. Hence,I am first time looking for option from myside...

    ReplyDelete