My Childhood and Bambi
I started this post to write about ideas, and abruptly, the mood changed. I was lost in the illusory display of childhood days. Imagination wove the reality of our lives daily and archived it as memories. I, too, have my share of memories. I had a pencil box with the cover of the Bambi movie imprinted on it. It always comes before my eyes whenever I think about my life. A sense of surrealism has taken over my imagination. When I was 3, my father lived in the Oak Park area at Mallital. I have faint memories of the school where I did my LKG education. Its name was St. John’s, established in 1844 , and it is located near Mallital. I visualize large images of Jesus on the church glass windows, the LKG class on the first floor, and the UKG class on the ground floor. I also remember myself struggling with alphabets. I have good memories of Buck Preparatory School, Nanital. I have completed my UKG from this school. The school was converted into hotel in 1994. Googled about the founder and go...

Comments
Your blog is in Hindi, right? Interesting language! When I was younger I actually wanted to learn it but soon I figured out it might proove a bit difficult hahah :)
How come you oppose religion?
You keep up the good work as well!
:)
@Mattson and Leonard,Thanks for comment.