Saturday, November 21, 2009

I am evolving !!!

The task is, not so much to see what no one has yet seen, but to think what nobody has yet thought, about that which everybody sees.-Erwin Schrödinger

Career Objective: My prime goal is learning so that I can understand the ways of work and eventually aspire to positions of higher responsibility.

I am gaining insight and losing time with my reading habit. Something, you didn't learn or certified, you just knew it, inside yourself. That's what I call as natural talent. Every creative person gets inspired by someone else and that impression lies somewhere in the subconscious for a long time which does sometimes comes out in his own creations. Its not like genius always does by creativity, traditions form inseparable part of learning.

Taking strong exception to whatever the situation or whichever the difficulties you face, always believe in yourself. Always tell yourself you are better than others. You have some talent and that is why you are in the top notch, so believe in yourself. The ability to motivate others is one of the traits, that will always make you special. Inculcate this habit. Still, always remember: Our strength grows out of our weaknesses and vice versa.

“There is nothing either good or bad,” I had heard in high school, from Hamlet, “but thinking makes it so.” I feel idealism is needed to face and overcome the hour of crisis. Practical mind is bonded by the constraint of orthodox customs and offer limited solution to any problem. Pessimism also don't give any damn solution, its just reality checking point. One of my ideal suggested that Irreverence takes us farther than anything else. It enables us to question the axiomatic dogmas and create new set of standards for the field of work. I am really thinking in that direction. I am evolving !!!

Go .... where none has gone,where dig deeper.... deeper deeper still, deeper till you find the grim foundation stone,you and knock at the keyless gate. knock - Sri. Aurobindo Ghosh .

2 comments:

  1. "Always tell yourself you are better than others. You have some talent and that is why you are in the top notch"

    sounds post-hoc, doesnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apocryphal, yaa agree with you. I am also sharing your opinion now after few hours of publishing. But it was composed in a different mood. There was high dose of optimism and self confidence at that time... (I was not on drugs or alcohol then)

    ReplyDelete