Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tanhaai.....!!!

As the famed Czech poet Jaroslav Seifert said, for anybody else, not telling the truth can be a tactical maneuver. But for the writer, staying silent is lying. Instead the bulk of readers and viewers seem comfortable with witty sarcasm & sexual oriented comedy or sensationalism and xenophobia, What do I have to offer going against mainstream. My friends may point about that they read my mental condition in the images and words in the blog updated in every 3 days.

Moods and passion are reflected in the phenomenal world which came to bear on the deepest concerns of human life woven as I am into intricate web of life. Few evenings, I only went to walk and concluded to stay out even after sunset alone. The mood was of going out, but I realise that I was really going in dissolving in old thoughts. Suddenly a question arose in my mind about my nature. Is Love of sublime landscapes linked with reactionary romanticism?

You push yourself to achieve in love. After a failure in the love, the tinge of infatuation and innocence of heart is lost from life. The maturity comes as a byproduct and you are not the same person as a second before with time. You became much distant to many and intimate to few. You will found soon that to talk with someone without sharing your secret pain is very tough initially, latter to reveal your history become more gruesome. I was asked to reply my emotional un-attachment to people to whom I love and care silently. Simply, I got one line solution to all my problem: People who are sensible about love are incapable of it. (Thnx orkut)

Finished 3 part biography of Swami Vivekanand and felt that Bookish knowledge isn't always bad and, as some celebrities say, has the power to transform lives forever. As an professional IT employee, I am following tough vow of : Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell, and advertise...

Note: Above posts does not reflect mine life on the brink of collapse by pessimism. I am well functioning as sovereign country of Pakistan with the emotional support of friends and family. Yes, I am disillusioned about my career with each passing day.

Chao, more to come like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment