Monday, September 22, 2008

Harmony with Nature


There are many sweet memories during my brief stay at Germany. One of it is worth mentioning here. I was sharing my house (not room :D) with a guy. His name was Christian Clauss. I was invited at his home for a day. His family was curious on meeting with a stranger from distant land. His home were located in the country side. His father, Alexander was a simple farmer and was native of East Germany. He knows German and Russian but not English. I was introduced to his mother, Sabine. I have quite long dialogue with her on various topics. There was feeling of happiness in the family. I could not resist the temptation of this secret. I asked for the reason of joy of living in the remote part far from city. On seeing my puzzled face, she replied “We should live in harmony with nature.” It was secret mantra of their life. I was amazed and a sense of respect for her view went deep down in my heart. Really, search of inner peace lies in the harmony with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment