Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Crazy Post !@#$

Image is of Madman painted by Theodore Gericault. Now the preview of this writeup should be cleared to you.

"Logic is deduction, not description. Understanding is secondary; the reasoning is the thing. In Logic and Mathematics, we do not understand things . . . we reason and deduce."
--- Quoted from the movie :The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser.

This slightly amended dialogue from the movie set the mood of this post. I haven't seen the movie but read this punch line on pfc. Suddenly, I wanted to compile some hotch potch about wisdom, knowledge and information.
Starting with poetry.....

Where is the Life we have lost in living?
Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?
Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?
-T.S. Eliot

And then progressing with a quote...

Knowledge comes by taking things apart:analysis. But wisdom comes by putting things together.--John A. Morrison

On reading about genius people on nimmy's blog, my heart propelled me to put my crazy idea into words. I choose very arbitrary topic: Knowledge Management. I have put a paragraph here of my crazy idea about KM....

"Reducing carbon emissions of corporates is vital to green IT, a task that recession-induced cost cutting has indirectly fulfilled. I found new mantra for information usage in the era of green IT. Reduce, reuse and recycle the information. Information pollution is term coined by me only in this age of knowledge economy. Knowledge management people should have used this mantra, Its free and open source. Thesis of green IT, Antithesis of Information network and prosthesis for KM guys."

See, I have no clue what I had written here in chaos. I think it is there to confuse people involved in KM field. If you are smart then figure the meaning yourself...

I am going Insane or mad with each day, now you decide....
I am off.

No comments:

Post a Comment