Friday, May 8, 2009

Small Notice

I am highly addicted to the Internet and word 'diversity'. I have recently started 2 blogs with my same 'yayaver' profile.

1-For the sake of study --- http://fusedvision.blogspot.com/
It is just prepared for academics and professional purpose by me.

2- For the love of cinema --- http://hybridchoice.blogspot.com/
It is just created for maintaining the database of the films watched by me.

We didn't imagine that somebody takes breathe and live in his own way 10,000 miles away from your home until now.- Ankur Joshi.

It was line spoken by Ankur to whom I met in Germany. That becomes a inspiration to understand universalism in world. I will now trace the history of my reading habit. There was an awesome article on Kolkata long ago in 3quarksdaily taken from Eurozine. Since then, I had became reader of both these online magazines with focus on 'culture' tag. As interest evolved, I started reading articles on diverse topic about my college, cinema, politics, education, cricket and agriculture. There links are now mentioned on this blog.

Now days, There is decay in reading from books but daily almost 50 news or blog articles are read by me. This paranoia of reading on Internet is one of extremist quality that has shuffled my life. I always dedicate myself fully in some passion and after few months find it boring and jump to other one. But now, this inconsistency, craziness and undisciplined life is taking toll on my health. Still a self destructive nature is pushing me for more writing and reading.

Tips for writing:

Harvey Keitel puts the soul of creative writing in one para in the movie The Shadow Dancer, Quoting him -- Get rid of that computer. Writing is not supposed to be easy, supposed to be hard. Typewriters make you think about the words you choose more carefully because you can't erase them with the push of a button.

No comments:

Post a Comment