Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One day..

If the rating of movie 'Black' is 6/10 and 'Sparsh' is 8/10, then The Color of Paradise (Rang-e khoda) stands alone with 10/10. I have never seen a simply perfect film on blindnesss. No great star cast or cliched story. A movie with few dialouges and beautiful camera movement. Above all, the emotional bonding of the film with viewers is amazing, Just give it a try..

One dialouge makes me cry, the emotion outburst from inside....All intellectualism sublime and tear drops naturally...

Mohammad (Blind Boy): [crying] Our teacher says that God loves the blind more because they can't see. But I told him if it was so, He would not make us blind so that we can't see Him. He answered "God is not visible. He is everywhere. You can feel Him. You see Him through your fingertips." / Now I reach out everywhere for God till the day my hands touch Him and tell Him everything, even all the secrets in my heart.

His words wrap the emotions in timeless moments and will remain with me throughout my life. But, No metaphor or word can explain my feeling at the moment...

I recommond this movie as must must watch to everyone.....
Torrent link for information pirates and amazon link for information guardians.

2 comments:

  1. Going to watch it on youtube now. Thanks for reviewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vikram,Thanks for the comment.
    Do me favor..rate the film after watching it and put your comment here.It will be a great feedback for me.

    ReplyDelete