Friday, June 1, 2007

Time Before Internship-1

Internship in foreign country is really a shocking thing for a guy with 6.27 CGPA till 4th semester and 2 fakkas in 5th semester. Hence, the result awaits. Funny it appears but it is true. I am saying that there are much better candidates than me, not counting GMAT's in our branch.

It was really hard time to think over my internship in January. I have done my previous summer industrial training at the Modinagar Paper Mill. I could not even think about getting any good internship offer. I was first thinking in making my career in the field of Oil sector so want to pursue internship in that only. Later, I dropped that idea and work in the field of composite. Me and Vijay got a project from Prof. V.K. Srivastava after 2 month long exotic run/ interview/ interaction in previous semester. I was lucky and working on my project. Then, I applied many places for internship but fruitless. I met my foreign mentor in a conference in New Delhi but he was not offering money to us. Now, I took a bold decision and asked my mentor Prof. that can i get a training in N.A.L. Bangalore or V.S.S.C. Trivandrum ? He gazed us for a second and replied that he will try from his contacts. But one day there comes a mail to me that my foreign mentor in Germany has ready to pay me and my friend Vijay 300 euro per month for internship. We agreed and try to get this opportunity in our own way.

I have already taken my training seat at S.N.T.I. Jamshedpur and Vijay has taken in Tata Motors Pune. So here comes a hectic schedule of our making of passport. I have applied for our passport on 23 Jan. without knowing if we ever can use it in this lifetime. It is really long tale of us to go to Lucknow, applying for passport and then open our resources so that our passport can be in our hands on time. Then, I really face Indian bureaucracy first time (Vijay is already more experienced in these matters than me). I don't give a damn that these people should be hanged dead or burnt alive for not doing their work at time. I had gone to Lucknow several times before the end of my 6th semester and already has a short attendance due to my participation in conference blended with the habit of rising late in the morning.

Passport of Vijay has arrived on 30th march with a mistake of his date of birth. He don't want to make it correct but me and others insisted that he should do this and I consider it as most blunderous suggestion given by me. Due to delay in the correction of date of birth in his passport, Vijay can't come with me here in Germany and I will regret this whole life and remember some persons behind the scene. My passport has arrived on 28 April not due to Indian bureaucracy mercy but due to pressure of some one. F###ing Bureaucracy.......

Now my exams were over and I was running out of time as my training period extends from 15 may and we were waiting for passport of Vijay. He waited and tried but all in vain. He took a decision that I must go alone. It was so hard for me that my best pal is leaving behind due to those crooked and lazy bureaucrats and some other person also...

Finally, I leave Varanasi to Delhi alone....

No comments:

Post a Comment