Thursday, August 2, 2007

I got my first job....


I have got job in my pocket.A great satisfaction of mind in professional world comes from the bucks in your purse.I cannot talk about credit cards from this moment only...

I cannot recall moment by moment events that had happened in last 24 hours,but it was molding of me in new avatar.I have got potential in me to get a job in a mass recruitment company after unsuccessful stint in academic life w.r.t. grades.It does not matter to me what the package,this IT company offers. I have got the required boost in first attempt and it will inspire me for future.

I will now also say some words of thanks to my parents,sonal,bhaiya,friends and especially to ITBHU.I know the success makes you humble but its just a starting...

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow your journey has been amazing throughout the life. Getting job on first time is incredible thing and i have read many times about it on this website. I will wish you good luck for the success ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have so much concern about the home school factors but it is good at the early time of life but not at the teenage time. helpful link to check out more helpful guide and tips for writing your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all go through this process to find our first job. I personally faced many hurdles to get my job bu my hard work helped out me a lot. So i suggest you to have this homepage and work for the benefits of people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your story is fully inspired and motivating. Like your experience we can also get our fisrt job by only following the pattern. You can also visit useful site and learn how to write for job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This nautical tool is really useful in order to find out things as you expected. These things which you like to get in your life time ,you can find it by yourself. explore more to check the recent guide and tips about the academic writing.

    ReplyDelete