Sunday, August 5, 2007

Pre-Placement Preparation.

I was running to controller office to get my result out just a day before.I have got my result with 6.22 CGPA in hand on prior evening of placement. Now on the verge of placement, I was standing in front of mighty mechanical department waiting for our HOD to sign our Training and Placement Office (T.P.O.)form. Result of waiting was slightly vain but time had slipped off. Everybody was giving the sharp edges to their aptitudes, communication skills and me just talking to Kunal after being tired from a long day. After getting supplementary result, I have to rush to department for registration and then to T.P.O.;

Then comes the mammoth task of taking job in a IT business solution providing company.
Knowledge of my programming language is beyond the imagination of anyone. Just have handy information on loop in 'C'. Only knowledge of movies as a strong point of my resume. Watching thought provoking cinema was the best line of of my resume. Visit to Germany, also a good point in my resume. But since Cognizant was mass recruiter company, I was hoping for my selection. I was little nervous and my concentration was distracted and depressed those days. I am a happy man always but was not happy at that time.Talk to Srikant Bhaiya helped me lot in boosting my confidence previous to CTS.

A mock interview with murali was just better than average, but not good enough for selection.Hence,to improve English was a major task previous placement. Life was not easy to me as running for candidate of CTS. I was working on these lines written by me to inspire myself ---

"A wild hope is better than tamed desire."---Himanshu Rai

No comments:

Post a Comment