Thursday, July 31, 2008

Why do i write?

Chaos, Cosmos, Chaos, Cosmos. Once again the sickening game;

My writings are introspection of change within me with time and place.I have no secret ambition to turn into literal giant in real or virtual world. I don't want to impose my fictional views on others. I write blog just to reflect my feelings in words. I am a free lancer in the world of professional writers.

Passion of writing in diary was started by admiration of quotation. After reading short stories, poems and novels in Hindi and English, the spark for creation ignited me. There is ghost inside me giving lucrative offer to rise and fall in deep oceans of literature, cinema and spirituality. Nowadays, blog and diaries are only remedy to preserve my mind from chaotic thoughts. Every night infinite number of ideas are erupted inside me. There is deep conflict and enigma inside me to understand philosophy of life. This mythical consciousness enables me to think about art and non materialism. I seek for solitude to search for real purpose of knowledge and wisdom.

Perception of reality seems to be blurred from every point of view. I cannot distinguish my life into colors. The world is not simply black or white but as a variable shades of Grey. It makes the world more puzzling and perplexing choice between right or wrong.

Whole sole purpose of shaping my thoughts is now self discovery. Words translate this feeling of inwards journey to a form of expression. I feel writing is like realizing our own divinity in this mortal world.

No comments:

Post a Comment