Friday, December 5, 2008

KashiYatra 2005-4th Day (27/02/2005)



PS:Above photos are of bad quality

Euphoria was coming[Official site]. It was the last day of the event.I rested whole day in my room. Surya snatched my blanket in morning and captured my sensitive pose in camera.I do not have done shave for 1 week and feel very exhausting after 3 days.I do not attend any event that day.I take a shower in evening and become ready to attend Euphoria show.I got the front row with my event management card (jugaad).It was heavily crowded show and got tussled up with huge push from crowd.The barricades were down after few minutes.1000-1500 junta was attending the fusion nite.Our few batch mate attending Techkriti 2005 came back and party becomes rocking...

I have taken few snaps of the event with my prehistoric camera.Digital camera was not even available in our branch then. Summer of 69 was first English song in live concert for me. The show was very good and music flows through our veins.Performing euphoria in our background of college was like dream coming to true.This KY was best in my 4 year span in ITBHU. Really, those were my best days of my life.Last but not least, the official report was published in ITBHU reverberation magazine.

“The annual cultural fiesta of IT-BHU, organized by IT Gymkhana, KashiYatra 05, was held from 24-27th February 2005 at various indoor and outdoor venues in IT-BHU. 17 outstation teams with 288 participants competed with IT-BHU students for excellence in more than 35 different events of art, culture and frolic. The professional performances included a Rock Show by Indian Ocean, a Fusion Nite by Euphoria and a Hindi Kavi Sammelan comprising of seven state and national level poets.”

No comments:

Post a Comment