Friday, July 8, 2011

Socha na tha....

A scarcity of availability and a ticking clock changes our perspective and the desire to take action. I have become busy in the new routine of Yem Bee Aey (MBA)college. I am not able to read and write due to busy lifestyle. I have never imagined that a day like this can come !

An advertisement (spoof) on the fact that major credit card and online payment companies have withheld over $15 Million in donations to WikiLeaks has created a buzz between liberals and youths.



Support WikiLeaks ; Inspired by Wikileaks, I have started a secret blog --- Diary of A Grass Root Manager !. I am updating this blog as per weekly basis with both positive and negative perspective of my stay here in XIMB. Nobody can access the blog now due to its sensitive nature. I will make the blog available in public realm after getting my MBA degree.

A person should have right to document his experiences and learning. I can't rely always on the history lessons presented by state or authority. Milan Kundera has famously commented in 'The Book of Laughter and Forgetting, 1979' : The struggle of man against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting. My experiment with storage of my experiences and memories has started in the form of online blog diary.Wish me luck for my experiment.

4 comments:

  1. MBA times, exciting times!

    Good luck. I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Abi Sir for wishes. Times are changing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to school days. Good Luck with assignments deadlines and online diary. Send DG the access to your new blog.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25950947/ns/business-cnbc_tv/t/look-inside-west-point-capitalism/

    Peace,

    Desi Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desi Girl, school days are back :(
    I will surely provide you access to the new diary. Please just send your gmail id to me in mail.

    Watched and read the article. But it was of pure business view. I have taken the path of rural management, something different from mainstream. Don't know where I will go..

    ReplyDelete