Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yayaver

History of human race is full of travel, adventure and struggle. The traveler knows more about the world than anyone stagnating at home. I have spotted the name of my blog (URL) Yayaver due to this reason. The sound of this word gives me feeling of mysticism, exile and mobility. Often i was asked about the meaning of this word by my companions. I was searching for true meaning of this word both in Hindi and English.

I have stumbled across the travel diary of Agyeya and found the deep meaning of the word in Hindi. It is mentioned here. Problem was in discovering correct English word meaning. I got that word last week.

Bohemianist :"a person with artistic or intellectual tendencies, who lives and acts with no regard for conventional rules of behavior."

It was not exactly have same meaning but vanity corrupts me for self praise. This post is mainly dedicated to Rahul Sankritayan for his inspirational traveler's guide "Ghumakkar Shastra".

No comments:

Post a Comment